bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Saturday, January 2, 2016

A Year of Gardens - Day 2


 While in Los Angeles this week, I was able to see thousand of roses as they were being prepared to go on floats for the Rose Parade. But the prettiest rose I saw was this one rose shrub growing in the front yard of my daughter-in-love's mother in Van Huys, CA.
This rose was planted over 10 years ago in memory of Tommy Garcia, my daughter-in-love's daddy.

It's been blooming through Christmas and still full of buds
If you can help me identify the variety of this rose, please feel free to comment below.
 In the center of their front garden is a beautiful loquat (Eriobotrya japonica) tree. 

...bringing in the pollinators.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home